Student Experience and Engagement
- Our Office
- Accessiblity Services
- Student Activities
- Career Services
- Child Care
- Counseling Center
- Dining Services
- Elliott Student Union
- Gateway Advising and Major Exploration
- Greek Life
- Health Center
- Mentoring, Advocacy and Peer Support
- Public Safety
- University Housing
- Violence and Substance Abuse Prevention
President Invited Students to Forums
Posted: 4/2/2014 - To fully engage the entire campus community in learning and understanding more about specific issues that affect higher education, particularly within the legislature, UCM President Charles Ambrose is conducting three informational forums during the month of April as follows:
- Students are invited to attend either of the two following sessions: 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 8, in Elliott Student Union 237B or 3:30 p.m. Thursday, April 10 in Union 237A.
- A forum for faculty and staff is set for 3:30 p.m. Monday, April 28, in Union 237B.
The president will share information about the governor’s funding proposal and legislative proposals that coould affect appropriations to the university and the amount of tuition paid by students. Each event will last approximately 50 minutes, and will include time for questions and answers.