Calling the Class of 1966 and 50-Year Society Members
We are working on plans for the Class of 1966. Please check back.
Meanwhile, here is what we did last year.
Calling all members of the Class of 1965 and 50-Year Society members from previous classes! Join us April 23-24 for the 50-year reunion as we reminisce down memory lane at the University of Central Missouri and witness some of the amazing changes happening on campus since 1965.
Your 50th reunion includes activities such as:
- Reconnect with classmates who you haven't seen in 50 years! Last year, five sorority sisters got together for the first time since their graduation and revisited their funniest campus memories. This biggest reunion value is free!
- Experience a student-crafted lunch, supervised by Chef Karen Breshears, in the $443,000 renovated food science lab, financed through an estate gift to the UCM Foundation. Cost is included with registration fee.
- Be officially inducted into the 50-Year Society at a banquet dinner. Cost is included with your registration fee. A banquet only choice is also available.
- Tour campus and visit with administrators about changes that have happened since you graduated. Cost is included with your registration fee.
We are also planning many extra excursions such as these below:
- Ride in a private plane with a certified flight instructor in a Cessna 172. Additional cost of $45 per person for the 20-minute flight.
- Practice your swing on the driving range of the Keth Memorial Golf Course in Pertle Springs. Additional cost is $5 for unlimited golf balls.
- Watch the musical production, “Spring Awakening,” in the Highlander Theatre for additional $12 each
- AND MANY MORE ARE BEING PLANNED!
Here's the Current Schedule of Events. Please check back, though, as events are still being finalized.
Reserve your hotel room
Call these local numbers to reserve your hotel room. We are holding a block of rooms until March 22 at the Holiday Inn Express, 660-747-3000, or Comfort Inn, 660-429-4848.
The cost is $50 each for breakfast and lunch both days, the induction banquet, transportation and many optional no-cost excursions. There also is a banquet only option for $20 each.
Reunion participants always love to catch up on other classmates’ lives. Please share your information for our memory book that we give to alumni at the reunion. Even if you can’t attend, please complete and submit the form and we will mail you the book.