The Mule Nation alumni clubs are designed to engage, develop and assist in alumni activities and events in an assigned area. The clubs allow alumni to promote closer fellowship and networks among each other. In addition, they serve to establish a more effective relationship between the university and alumni to further the image and reputation of UCM and its alumni. Demonstrating public pride in the university will be achieved through alumni clubs.
- Network with other UCM alumni
- Connect alumni to their alma mater
- Demonstrate Mule pride
- Develop community leaders
- Consistent communication with the university
- Mule Nation events
- Mentor programs
- Recruit prospective students
- Dinner for 12 Mules
- Dallas Ft Worth (DFW). We've been inside the Dallas Cowboys Locker Room (see the photos on Facebook), laughed at Uncle Buck's inside the Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine, Texas (see those pictures on Facebook), and celebrated Cinco de Mule with hosts and 1981 alumni, Mark and Kim Harrison (check out photos on Facebook). Visit the Mule Nation DFW site for future updates.
- Kansas City. After our launch at Boulevard Brewery (see our photos on Facebook), we had a tacky sweater party at the POINT. Visit our Mule Nation KC site for future updates.
- St. Louis (STL). We officially launched this club at the St. Louis Bottleworks, maker of Schlafly Beer (see our photos on Facebook). Visit the Mule Nation STL site for future updates.
- Houston. Our newest club launched at Fleming's Steakhouse and Grill. Visit our Mule Nation Houston site to learn more.
Let us know if you know if you are interested in an alumni club in your area. Suggest a location.