Master of Science in Career and Technical Education Leadership
Now available online from anywhere in the world.
Flourish in a world of accelerated change with a Master of Science degree in Career and Technical Education Leadership from the University of Central Missouri. This program is designed to empower you with the skills needed to progress in your teaching career, progress in CTE administration and increase your earning potential. The MS in CTE Leadership is available completely online so you can complete your coursework whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you.
- Enhance your leadership skills within any CTE position.
- Engage in lifelong learning related to your field.
- Improve your earning potential.
Current and future teachers and administrators of middle school, secondary and postsecondary career and technical education in: agriculture, business, family and consumer sciences, health sciences, marketing, engineering and technology, and trade and industrial education.
Industry leaders and trainers in career and technical education-related areas.
Learning tracks offered:
- CTE Teaching Leadership
- Post-Baccalaureate Professional Teaching Enhancement
- Initial Professional Teacher Certification
- Occupational Education Initial Teacher Certification
- CTE Administration Leadership
- Enhancement or Initial Professional CTE Administration Certification
- CTE Industry Training
- Completed bachelor's degree
- 15 approved undergraduate or graduate hours in the major field of study, equivalent work experience or a combination of both.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or a 3.0 GPA during the last 60 hours of undergraduate study.
- Two professional letters of recommendation and a personal letter of intent describing your previous experience, your career goals and how this degree will assist you in meeting those goals.
Complete one of the following in combination with required coursework:
- Written and oral comprehensive examinations
- Two research papers submitted to professional journals
- Professional certification exam in your content area in your state of residency
Still have questions?
We have answers.
Dr. Bart Washer