Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content
Lovinger Building, Room 4101
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Office Manager: Barb Hicks
The M.S.E. and Ed.S. in School Administration programs prepare school leaders who are reflective practitioners by requiring candidates to think analytically, practically and creatively about the teaching, learning, and the decision making processes associated with educational leadership.
Student Learning Outcomes — The graduate with the Master Science in Education or Education Specialist degree in School Administration will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to promote the success of all students by:
•facilitating the development, articulation, implementation, and stewardship of a vision of learning that is shared and supported by the school community.
• advocating, nurturing, and sustaining a school culture and instructional program conducive to student learning and staff professional growth.
• ensuring management of the organization, operations, and resources for a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment
• collaborating with families and community members, responding to diverse community interests and needs, and mobilizing community resources
• acting with integrity, fairness, and in an ethical manner
• understanding, responding to, and influencing the larger political, social, economic, legal, and cultural context
See MoCENTS at the UCM Foundations for information about applying for scholarships. Below is a partial list of UCM scholarships many of our students are eligible for. Create an account, complete the application, and apply for as many scholarships as fit your application. A selection of available scholarships is listed below:
Dr. John Paul Mees Scholarship in Educational Administration School Administration Scholarship