MBA in Ethical Strategic Leadership
The University of Central Missouri's MBA in Ethical Strategic Leadership brings a new and valuable master's program to the Kansas City area. Designed for working professionals, this 33-credit hour MBA offers unique coursework taught two nights per week at the UCM Summit Center in Lee's Summit.
Why Ethical Strategic Leadership at UCM?
- AACSB Accredited
UCM's MBA is one of three elite programs accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business in the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
- Unique Coursework
UCM offers the first course in Crafting Corporate Culture in the Kansas City area and showcases innovative technology with its Competitive Intelligence course.
- Peer Learning
A cohort-learning model allows you to network and share best practices with other area professionals.
- Faculty with Real-World Experience
UCM has brought together a team of content-area experts, creators of real-world culture change and business innovators.
- Affordable, Outstanding Value
With emphasis on the student experience, this program offers a high return on your investment. Additionally, this program is one of the most affordable MBAs in the Kansas City area.
To be accepted to the program, a student must have:
- Three years of professional experience.
- A bachelor's degree in any area (no prerequisite courses required).
- Proficiency in undergraduate statistics, basic financial accounting and principles of finance -- this may be demonstrated in one of several ways. For more information on the options available, please contact the program Coordinator, Mr. Keith Province, using the contact information provided below.
- A brief personal statement about how the program will benefit your career goals.
Contact Mr. Keith Province to get started today.
Mr. Keith Province