M.S. in Ethical Strategic Leadership
The University of Central Missouri's MS in Ethical Strategic Leadership brings a new and valuable master's program to the Kansas City area. Designed for working professionals, this 30-credit hour MS offers unique coursework taught two nights per week at the UCM Summit Center in Lee's Summit.
Why Ethical Strategic Leadership at UCM?
- AACSB Accredited
UCM's MS is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business and is one of a kind in the Kansas City Metropolitan area.
- Unique Coursework
UCM offers the first course in crafting corporate culture to create a 21st Century learning organization.
- Peer Learning
A cohort-learning model allows you to network and share best practices with other area professionals.
- Faculty with Real-World Experience
UCM has brought together a team of content-area experts, creators of real-world culture change and business innovators.
- Affordable, Outstanding Value
With emphasis on the student experience, this program offers a high return on your investment. Additionally, this program is one of the most affordable graduate degrees in the Kansas City area.
To be accepted to the program, a student must have:
- Three years of professional experience, supervisory experience preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in any area (no prerequisite courses required).
- Preparation for graduate study as demonstrated by a combined score of 300 on the GRE (General Exam).
- A brief personal statement about how the program will benefit your career goals.
Contact Dr. Dan Jensen to get started today.
Dr. Dan Jensen