Meet Kelly Harbert
Kelly (Stoll) Harbert of Bloomington, Ill., is president of Spectrum Partners. She graduated from UCM with a BSBA in accounting in 1986. She worked for KPMG in audit and tax after graduation.
Kelly has worked in the healthcare industry as president of a closely held company that operates assisted living properties. She has served on the boards of the Children's Discovery Museum Foundation and Eureka College and is a member of the Missouri Assisted Living Association and Association of Governing Board.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 to endow new scholarship
- $25 for Fund for Excellence
- $50 to department scholarship
- $25,000 for baseball scholarships
- $25,000 for scholarships
- $100,000 for wrestling
- $250 for Fund for Excellence