Meet Peter Carmack
Peter Carmack, CFA, of Lee's Summit, MO, is first vice president of investments at Wells Fargo Advisers. He graduated from UCM, magna cum laude, with a BSBA in finance in 1993. He also is a graduate of the University of Kansas having earned an MBA in 2002.
With 20 years of investment industry experience, he also has served as a financial adviser at both H&R Block and Smith Barney. He has earned the chartered financial analyst designation and is a member of the Kansas City Society of Financial Analysts.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 to endow new scholarship
- $25 for Fund for Excellence
- $50 to department scholarship
- $25,000 for baseball scholarships
- $25,000 for scholarships
- $100,000 for wrestling
- $250 for Fund for Excellence