The UCM Foundation is one of the largest employers of students on campus. We hire about 30 students for our Red Call each fall and spring. These student fundraisers contact alumni and friends to gather contact information, keep them connected to the university, and ask for their financial support. Student callers complete an orientation and training program prior to their first calling session. Interested students should call 660-543-8000 or email email@example.com.
- Arrive for work prepared and on time
- Call potential donors for gifts
- Maintain good public relations with alumni and friends
- Clearly update and verify all specified alumni information
- Accurately record results of every phone call on required forms
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude