ESRI Virtual Campus Courses
As a benefit of UCM’s site license for ESRI ArcGIS programs, faculty, staff and students enjoy unlimited access to the majority of ESRI's Virtual Campus online course. These excellent, in-depth courses include lectures, examples, streaming video presentations, exercises, and quizzes.
Use the below links for assistance selecting an appropriate course or sequence of courses. Select only free, web-based ("W" or "Web") course options. If you already have a Virtual Campus Account (see next section), select "Try It Now" and log in to enroll.
The Virtual Campus administrator will send you a course access code.
Log in to http://training.esri.com/ via the Virtual Campus Account you created in step 1, above.
Click on the My Training tab.
Select My Virtual Training Courses, then Start a New Course.
Enter your course access code. You’re off and running!
- Create a personal Virtual Campus account (click on Create New Account).
- Send an email with the name of the course(s) you have selected to one of the following Virtual Campus administrators:
Note: Many Virtual Campus courses are lengthy, and best completed over multiple sessions. Once you’ve registered for a course, you can always log in to http://training.esri.com/ and click on My Training to continue working on a course.
Additional ESRI Training and Education Resources
- ESRI Desktop Help: Up to date help documentation for all ESRI products
- ESRI Support: Product documentation, knowledge base, downloads and patches, user forums.
- ESRI Library: Extensive bibliography of journals, conference proceedings, books, and reports.