Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Visit the Choose Red site to learn more about UCM
View the interactive map of UCM


After You Enroll

Paying for Classes

Student account balances may be paid online by going to MyCentral and clicking on "View/Pay My Bill."

For assistance with bill payment and/or financial aid, contact the Student Financial Services office at 660-543-8266, or . Student Financial Services is located in Ward Edwards 1100.

Obtaining your Student ID Card

All students need to obtain a Student ID card from the Elliott Student Union 207A, located beside US Bank . Student ID's are needed to purchase books at the University Bookstore, borrow books from the library, and for other important functions.

Buying your Books

Students may buy or rent books from the University Bookstore in Union 128. Contact the University Bookstore at 660- 543-4171 to determine when books will be available for the upcoming semester.

Previous | Next | Main Orientation Page