Central Village and Greenwood Apartments were specifically designed to provide an economical living option for married students, students who are parents and graduate students.
• Exclusively for upperclass students
• 40 unfurnished two-bedroom, one and a half bath town house apartments
• Located on southern edge of campus, away from all the hubbub
• Laundry facility in nearby Central Village community building
• Telephone is not included, but is optional through a local provider
• Water, trash, sewer, cable and Internet paid (you only pay for electric and gas)
• Accessible apartment available