Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content


What documents will I need to bring?

In order to set up direct deposit of your pay, you will need to bring a voided check for your checking account or a deposit slip for your savings account.

In order to establish your identity and employment eligibility, you will need to bring 1 document from List A OR bring 1 document from List B AND 1 document from List C. All documents must be the original and unexpired.

List of Acceptable Documents that establish identity and employment eligibility

List A
List B
List C
Documents that establish Both Identity and Employment Authorization
Documents that establish Identity
Documents that establish Employment Authorization

1. U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card

2. Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)

3. Foreign passport that contains a temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa

4. Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766)

5. For a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer because of his or her status:
a. Foreign passport; and
b. Form I-94 or Form I-94A that has the following:
(1) The same name as the passport; and
(2) An endorsement of the alien's nonimmigrant status as long as the period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restrictions or limitations identified on the form.


6. Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI


1. Driver's license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address

2. ID card issued by federal, state or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color and address

3. School ID card with a photograph

4. Voter's registration card

5. U.S. Military card or draft record

6. Military dependent's ID card

7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card

8. Native American tribal document

9. Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority

For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:

10. School record or report card

11. Clinic, doctor, or hospital record

12. Day-care or nursery school record


1. Social Security Account Number card unless the card includes one of the following restrictions:

2. Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form DS-1350, FS-545, FS-240)

3. Original or certified copy of birth certificate issued by a State, county, municipal authority, or territory of the United States bearing an official seal

4. Native American tribal document

5. U.S. Citizen ID Card (Form I-197)

6. Identification Card for Use of Resident Citizen in the United States (Form I-179)

7. Employment authorization document issued by the Department of Homeland Security.