- International Student and Scholar Services
- English Language Center
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- Transatlantic Studies Program
- Global Vision Service Learning Project
- International Center Staff
Applying as an International Student to the University of Central Missouri
The International Center is a separate unit from International Admissions at UCM. As such, the International Center does not receive or evaluate foreign transcripts, credits, or test scores. All international students interested in applying to UCM must do so directly through the International Admissions Office. Ready to Apply? Click here to start your application.
To request more information about becoming an international student at the University of Central Missouri, please complete the online request for information form.
Faculty from our member institutions are encouraged to submit course proposals for fall and spring programs.
Program Theme: Each year, a new theme will be determined by the Consortium Committee.
- Fall 2014-Spring 2015 Theme: “Transatlantic Conversations, Cooperation, and Conflict.”
- Fall 2013-Spring 2014 Theme: "Transatlantic Borders & Identities"
Faculty Course Proposal: Click here for application information and forms.
- Spring 2014 Application Deadline: April 15, 2013
- Fall 2014/Spring 2015 Application Deadline: September 15, 2013
Faculty Expectations: Click here for information on faculty expectations regarding recruitment and teaching responsibilities when selected to teach for the program.