- International Admissions
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Additional English Testing
- Arrival and Temporary Housing
- Applying for a Student Visa
- Campus Involvement
- Financial Matters
- Conversation Partner Program
- International Student Enrollment
- International Student Organization
- ISSS Staff
- Student Discussion Group
- Medical Information
- Semester Housing
- SEVIS Fees
- Updates and Events
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- English Language Center
- International Center Staff
Employment for International Student and Scholars
F-1 and J-1 students are eligible to work on-campus while attending classes at UCM.
Post Completion Optional Practical Training is designed to provide you with an opportunity to gain actual employment experience in the United States in your chosen profession for a maximum of one year.
The Optional Practical Training 17-Month Extension is designed to provide you with an opportunity to gain actual employment experience in the United States in your chosen profession for an additional 17 months after the initial 12 month Post-Completion Optional Practical Training period.
The Office of Career Services at University of Central Missouri provides pertinent information that will help you in your job search whether you plan to stay in the United States, go back to your home country, or relocate somewhere else internationally.