There has never been a better time to discover how students who Choose Red benefit from an engaging on-campus experience. Make the most of every moment on campus. Live Red.
Here are a few of the best ways to get involved at UCM:
- Live on campus.
- Participate in some of UCM's best traditions.
- Join your favorite student organization, fraternity or sorority.
(There are more than 200 to choose from.)
- Give back to the community through service projects.
- Explore the world through a study abroad program or a study tour.
- Stay in shape at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Check out a free blockbuster at the Union Cinema or meet your friends at Café Rouge.
- Cheer on our Mules and Jennies!
At UCM, we know that engaged students are more likely to succeed, so we are committed to a vibrant student life on campus.
It's your chance to live your college life to the fullest. It's your time to Live Red.