I'm a future:
Option 3 Web Media Technology, Bachelor of Science Degree
The Graphic Technologies program allows students to develop both creative and technical skills by allowing students to learn in the best-equipped and most comprehensive facilities in the Midwest.
Why Choose Graphic Technologies at UCM?
- UCM the only four-year baccalaureate degree in Graphic Technologies in the state of Missouri.
- The Graphic Technologies department enrolls the fifth-largest number of students in graphic communications courses of any school in the nation.
- The program is nationally recognized and accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering.
What will I study?
Graphic Technologies offers students hands-on learning experiences, which include instruction and practice in graphic design, digital and traditional printing processes, publishing, packaging, computer graphics, website development and digital photography.
- Color Management
- Fundamentals of Graphic Processes
- Principles of Web Media
- Screen and Specialty Printing
Related areas of concentration:
- Graphic Design Technology
- Packaging Technology
- Print Media Technology Management
What can I do with a degree in Graphic Technologies?
- Graphic Color Specialist
- Graphic Imaging Specialist
- Graphics Instructor
- Printing Estimator
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value engaging learning experiences that include student involvement and service-learning projects.
In Graphic Technologies, there are many opportunities to get involved in:
- Printing Industries of America Association
- Prints and Graphics Students Association
- Technical Association of Graphic Arts
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know you and provide personalized attention.
Faculty members are active in technical research and professional memberships, and they participate in workshops and seminars to stay current in their field.
Learn more about Graphic Technologies at UCM: