I'm a future:
Bachelor of Science Degree
A degree in History at UCM provides you with wonderful opportunities to study the wealth of human experience, diverse cultures and world civilizations.
Why choose History at UCM?
- You'll have access to the university's archives and museum, along with various exhibits that are featured throughout the year.
- You'll have internship placement opportunities that provide you with real-world experience.
- There are numerous scholarship opportunities available to students in this program.
What will I study?
This program offers learning opportunities in both American and World history, including but not limited to the entire range of American history, Asian history, Middle Eastern history, Latin American history and the history of Europe from the middle ages to the present.
- History of the Early Modern World
- Myths, Memories and Realities
- Writing in the Social Sciences
What can I do with a degree in History?
- U.S. Embassy Representative
How can I get involved outside the classroom?
At UCM, we value engaging learning experiences that include student involvement and service-learning projects.
In History, there are several involvement opportunities:
- Phi Alpha Theta
- The Anthropology Club
- The History Club
About our Faculty:
The student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1, which allows professors to get to know students and provide personalized attention.
Faculty members have published many books and scholarly articles, participated in conferences, and received numerous grants and awards for study and research. In addition to their wide range of academic and professional experience, all faculty members have earned doctorates in their fields of expertise.
Learn more about History at UCM:
Department of History and Anthropology