Looking for some help with your exercise program?
Need help getting started?
Working toward a fitness goal?
The SRWC Personal Training staff can help you! Working with a personal trainer is a great way to achieve your fitness and health goals in a safe and effective environment. Our Personal Trainers will develop and assist with an exercise program created just for you based on your fitness level, your goals, and your exercise preferences.
People of all fitness levels can benefit from working with a Personal Trainer. Whether you are just starting out or an experienced athlete, we can help you achieve your goals. Are you trying to lose weight? Increase your flexibility or muscle mass? Training for a marathon or triathlon? Maybe you just want to feel better about yourself? Our staff is ready to help!
Register at the SRWC Front Desk.
All services must be paid in advance.
Personal Training is only available to individuals with a valid SRWC membership.
Assessment and Personal Training (fees and descriptions)
Basic Fitness Assessment: $15
- Includes- 3 site Skin-Fold Body Composition, Cardiovascular Endurance, Muscular Strength and Endurance and Flexibility Evaluations
Body Composition: $3
- Three site Skin-Fold Evaluation
Advanced Fitness Assessment: $150
- Includes- VO2 Max Evaluation, Anaerobic Power Evaluation, DEXA Scan (body composition and bone density) and Lactate Threshold Evaluation
Resting Metabolic Rate: $35
- Evaluation of basic metabolic rate used to assist in weight loss
Personal Training Starter Package:
- $ 25 Includes- 1 Basic Fitness Assessment and 1 hour of Personal Training. A person interested in other Personal Training packages must enroll in the Starter Package before being able to purchase one-on-one Personal Training Sessions.
- $ 35 Includes- 1 Basic Fitness Assessment, 1 Nutrition Consultation and 1 hour of Personal Training. A person interested in other Personal Training packages must enroll in the Starter Package before being able to purchase one-on-one Personal Training Sessions.
Equipment Orientation & Initial Exercise Program Design
Faculty & Staff: $20
Spouses/Domestic Partners: $20
Two meetings with your Personal Trainer. The initial meeting includes a fitness assessment. At the second meeting, you will receive instruction on an appropriate exercise program for you, based on your fitness needs, preferences, and goals. You will also receive an equipment orientation to make sure you are properly and safely using equipment.
One-on-One Personal Training (personal training starter package must have been completed first)
60 minute sessions
Student, Faculty & Staff, Spouses/Domestic Partners
|5 sessions||$95 ($19/session)|
|10 sessions||$180 ($18/session)|
A six-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule all training sessions, fitness assessments, and equipment orientations without charge. Full payment is required for all appointments canceled or rescheduled with less than six hours notice. To cancel or reschedule an appointment, individuals must contact the SRWC front desk (660-543-8643).
Refunds for personal training will only be given for a period of seven (7) days from the date of purchase or seven (7) days from the initial appointment, and refunds will be no greater than 50% of the personal training fees that were paid.