Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content
To review appeals concerning University traffic & parking citations
II. POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
Reports to the Director of Public Safety
A. Composition (9 members)
1. Four faculty members
2. Four student members
3. Parking Services Sergeant (ex officio/non-voting)
1. Faculty members nominated and confirmed through Faculty Senate
2. Selected by SGA
3. Parking Services Sergeant
C. Selection of Chair
Shall select a chair from its membership
D. Term of Service
1. Faculty members-Two years (staggered)*
2. Student members-One year
3. Ex officio - ongoing
1. Meeting Schedule: Committee meetings are held monthly. Regular meetings are not scheduled during the summer.
2. Additional Committee Member Qualifications: Whenever possible, a second-year committee member should be selected as chair.
3. Triennial Charge Update: The committee chair is responsible for completing a triennial charge review at the designated time and then submitting it to the Faculty Senate Committee on Committee’s representative.
4. Procedures Manual: The committee chair is responsible for an annual report and updates to the Procedures Manual kept electronically in Academic Affairs.
5. Electronic Voting: The committee may conduct business and voting via electronic means.
Reviewed or revised November 2005.
Revised for standardized formatting April 2016.
Revised for meeting schedule November 2016.