Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Registrar & Student Records

Ward Edwards 1000
Warrensburg, MO 64093
Phone: 660.543.4900
Fax: 660.543.8400

Academic Standing

The information on this page is for undergraduate students only. Graduate students can learn about academic standing in the Graduate Catalog available here.

A students’ academic standing is linked to both his/her cumulative GPA and UCM GPA.  Students must maintain a minimum 2.00 in both GPAs to be considered in good academic standing. 

Students can find their academic standing by logging into MyCentral.  Go to the "Student Services" tab, “UCM Registration”, and then “Check Your Registration Status”.  The unofficial academic transcript (available under “UCM Student Records”) also shows current and past academic standings.

Questions about academic standing can be directed to the Office of the Registrar and Student Records or your academic advisor.

How will I be notified of my academic standing?

If you remain in good academic standing, you are not contacted by the university.  You may check your academic standing at anytime in MyCentral and on your unofficial transcript.

If you are placed or continued on probation, suspended, or dismissed, you will be contacted by the University by the Thursday following finals week, after final grades are available.  The university will contact you two different ways with this information.  You will receive an e-mail to your UCM e-mail account and a personal announcement in MyCentral.  Both of these contacts will be sent from the Registrar’s Office.  A paper letter will not be sent to inform you of your academic standing.