The Stage Door, Spring 2007
The Stage Door Newsletter, issue Spring 2007, covers news and shows for the UCM Department of Theatre. Headlines from this issue include:
- The Miracle Worker by William Gibson. The UCM Department of Theatre will present The Miracle Worker by William Gibson as their final mainstage production of the 2006-2007 academic Season.
- Ed See Outstanding Theatre Alumnus Award. Central Theatre alumnus Erich "Mancow" Muller will receive the Ed See Outstanding Theatre Alumnus Award on April 20, 2007.
- Department of Theatre receives honors at the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival Region V. UCM's awards included directing, acting, theatrical design and stage management The event was held Jan. 21-27, 2007 at Iowa State University in Ames.
- Central Missouri Repertory presents The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940. The John Bishop will be presented on consecutive weekends, June 14, 15, & 16 and June 21, 22, & 23 in the Highlander Theatre on UCM's campus.
- CMR Presents Center Stage Academy's production of Suessical Jr. This production, featuring children ages 8-18 will be directed and choreographed by Central Theatre alums Casey and Jennifer Renfrow.
- Spring 2007 BlackBox Season. Our students are once again active in the BlackBox this spring. The long winter has not kept them down and they have been creating a number of new works as well as producing some published plays.
- 2007-2008 New Theatre Guild Scholarship Recipients. Monday March 12, the New Theatre Guild presented two scholarships to Central Theatre students Ryan Fortney and Nicole Hall at their annual scholarship
- From the Greenroom. As we begin another spring semester we continue to hear from our busy alumni. If you have news about your professional or personal life you want to share, please send us information on the alumni page or send information to the Theatre Office, Martin 113 ...