Steps to Getting Started Online
Remember, to check your online course before the first day of class. It's not advised to access your online course for the first time on the first day of class.
**New students can also access the Office of Technology's New Student Accounts page for more information.
- I know my MyCentral ID (also known as your student ID or 700#). Need help?
- I have accessed MyCentral and clicked on the Student Services tab where I also:
- Viewed my "Student Detailed Schedule" (must choose semester and submit) to confirm accuracy and start dates.
- Ordered my textbooks.
- Clicked on "Look-up Classes to Add" and searched for each of my courses (must click on the CRN) to verify there are no required face-to-face meeting times.
- Checked on my financial aid.
- Paid my bill.
The Office of Technology is available 24/7 at 660-543-4357.
Please note that you can also access Blackboard and the Google Apps@UCM system without logging into MyCentral by going to the UCM homepage. Look for the search bar at the top right of the page and there should be a "Bb" clickable box for Blackboard and a Gmail Envelope clickable box for Google Apps@UCM.
If you have any problems, please contact the Office of Extended Studies office at 877-729-8266 ext. 21 or 660-543-4984.