Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Request more information about the University of Central Missouri

Request more information about UCM.

Visit the University of Central Missouri

Discover your home away from home. Visit UCM.

Call 660-543-8569 or 877-SAY-UCMO.

Employment Stats

More than 90 percent of UCM alums land jobs within six months of graduation!


Bringing in Dual Credit from another school

Have you earned dual credit while in high school?

If you have then you will need to request that the college or university the credit was awarded through (not your high school) send an official transcript to:  

University of Central Missouri
1400 Ward Edwards
Warrensburg, MO 64093  

To see how your credits will transfer use our course equivalency site.

Dual Credit through UCM

If you would like to take dual credit through UCM, please contact the Office of Extended Studies at 660-543-4984.