George J. Mitchell Scholarship
- Intended to connect the next generation of American leadership with the island of Ireland
- Provides support for one year of full-time graduate study in any discipline offered at an institution of higher learning in Ireland or Northern Ireland
- Each scholar receives a stipend for tuition, housing, living expenses, and international travel.
- U.S. citizen
- Between the ages of 18 and 30
- Superior levels of academic achievement, leadership, and community service
For additional information, deadlines, and to apply: