- Student Success Center
- Writing Center
- Learning Center
- TRIO Programs
- TRIO-Student Support Services (SSS)
- TRIO-McNair Scholars Program
- Summer Suspension Waiver Program
- Scholarship Applications
- Faculty & Staff
The Learning Center offers diagnostic testing for individual students and some departments on campus. These assessments are intended to assist students and departments in discovering current skill levels and making recommendations for skill improvement. Diagnostic tests available are:
- Nelson-Denny Reading Test - required for agriculture majors, TRIO placement, and enrollment in the AE Speed Reading course. This assessment gives a student insight into individual reading rate, vocabulary level, and level of reading comprehension.
- Descriptive Test of Language Skills - required for agriculture majors and for TRIO placement. This assessment provides a student insight into individual writing and language usage skills and can be helpful in preparing for such standardized tests as the C-BASE exam.
- Math Diagnostic - recommended for students unsure of appropriate level of math courses in which to begin. The assessment covers basic math skills necessary for Introductory Algebra.