- Students & Alumni
- Career Events & Workshops
- For Employers
- For Faculty & Staff
Fall Career Expo
Wednesday, October 02, 2013
All Day Resume Help
Monday, September 30, 2013
Approximately 140 employers and graduate schools are expected to be at this year's Fall Career Expo. This event provides students with the ability to identify several opportunities and network with prospective employers recruiting students for full-time and internship positions in all areas of business, industry and government. Graduate and professional schools will also be available to discuss their programs and application processes. Watch for details on other sponsored events that will take place in conjunction with this event.
B.I.G. (Business, Industry & Government) Interview Day
Nearly 25 employers will conduct interviews the day following the Career Expo, making it possible to secure full-time and internship positions without ever leaving campus. Students must have completed the registration process with the Office of Career Services in order to participate in on-campus employer interviews. Make sure you are registered with Career Services by calling 660-543-4985 or if you have not yet registered, please do so by completing an online orientation at URL in time for fall on-campus interviews.
- Volunteering at Fall Career Expo is a great way to network with employers.Call 660-543-4985 to schedule your volunteer time.
- How to Work a Career Expo Workshop
- Professional Image and Attire
- B.I.G. (Business, Industry & Government)Interview Day: Many employers will begin interviewing candidates they meet at the Fall Career Expo on Thursday, October 4 on the UCM campus. Make sure you are registered with Mules4Hire in order to be considered for those interview schedules, update your profile and make sure you have your most current resume attached to your account. Check out all of the employers coming to campus for B.I.G. Day and other days for fall semester via your Mules4Hire account. For tips on interviewing, review our interview tips and schedule a practice interview.