Choose Red for a degree that's worth it.
The University of Central Missouri is committed to keeping your college experience affordable. Commitment to affordability starts with tuition costs, and that's why for the past five years, tuition has increased less than 2% each year. We also lower your overall costs by helping you graduate on time.
- Zero - The number of times tuition has increased more than the inflation rate in the past six years.
- Zero - The increase in tuition, fees and room costs from 2013-14 to 2014-15.
- Zero - The increase in tuition and fees from 2012-13 to 2013-14.
- 92 - Percentage of students who received financial aid in 2012-13.
- $110 million - The amount UCM awarded in institutional scholarships and aid in 2011-12.
- $10,153 - Total net price per year.
- $4,216 - The average annual financial aid award per student that doesn't have to be repaid (grants, scholarships and work-study).
- $2.3 million* - The lifetime earnings potential for someone with a bachelor's degree compared to $1.3 million lifetime earnings of someone with just a high school diploma.
*According to The College Payoff, a report published by the Georgetown University Center for Education and the Workforce.
On-Campus Tuition/Credit Hour
UCM Financial Aid
At UCM, we recognize the importance of keeping your education affordable. Last year, more than $110 million in financial aid was awarded to UCM students. The average amount of financial aid per student that doesn't have to be repaid is $4,216. Explore your eligibility for UCM scholarships and grants:
To estimate how much scholarship funding you may qualify to receive, visit our scholarship eligibility calculator.
Choose Red Grant
Starting in fall 2014, the Choose Red Grant will allow regularly admitted students whose permanent residence is one of the eight states bordering Missouri to pay in-state tuition and fees for all classes on the main campus in Warrensburg. Missouri's eight eligible border states are:
Federal and Missouri Grants
The state of Missouri and the U.S. Department of Education offer funding from several available grant programs to help students pay their educational and living expenses. These grants do not need to be repaid. Visit our grants page.
FAFSA Code: 002454
Questions About Costs or Aid
Student Financial Services
1100 Ward Edwards Building
Warrensburg, MO 64093-5178
Net Price Calculator 2014/15
UCM's Net Price Calculator will help you estimate your total cost for your first year at UCM. Please be sure to fill out all information accurately and completely so that we can provide an estimate of net costs after financial assistance. This calculator will provide a preliminary estimate of federal, state and institutional aid eligibility, to help families gauge what aid the student may be awarded and to make arrangements to cover the cost of attendance.
If you are a graduate student, use this calculator.