Center for Teaching & Learning
- Opportunities for Faculty Funding
- Faculty Development
- Central Technology Grants
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Committee
- Professional Enhancement Committee
- Meet the CTL Staff
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
The Center for Teaching and Learning offers various services, resources, and development opportunities to enhance the faculty development. New Faculty Orientation, Faculty Fellows Summer Seminar, and Faculty Research Day are some of the events offered by the Center for Teaching and Learning in addition to the many development sessions offered. Events and development sessions can be found on the UCM training calendar.
In addition, the University of Central Missouri has a Magna Commons Subscription allowing you to access over 125 webinar recordings from your own computer at a time that is convenient for you.
Topics currently in the Magna Commons library include:
- Nine Essential Traits of the Effective Professor
- The Flipped Approach to a Learner-Centered Class
- 23 Practical Strategies to Help New Faculty Thrive
- 5 Steps to Renew Program-Level Learning Outcomes Assessment
- How the Brain Learns: Implications for Teaching and Learning
- 9 Ways to Use Class Discussion to Promote Transformation
- Lecture Alternatives: Four Strategies to Engage Students
- Gamification: Applying Game Principles to Your Teaching
- Engage Online Students with Targeted Feedback
- Measuring Learning: The Ultimate Teaching Evaluation
To receive access instructions and UCM ID, please contact Melissa Wilson at x8528 or email@example.com.