Rubenstein, James M. (2003) The Cultural Landscape: An Introduction to Human Geography, Prentice Hall, Pearson Education Inc. NJ 07458
This is the textbook used in Geog 3201 Cultural Landscape. Selected chapters are listed below in the Table.
1. Thinking Geographically 8 Economic Development
2. Population 9 Agriculture
3. Migration 10 Industry
4. Language 11 Settlement Geography*
5. Religion 12 Urban Patterns
6. Folk and Popular Culture 13 Resource Problems
7. Political Geography
8. Economic Development
11. Settlement Geography
12. Urban Patterns
13. Resource Problems
* Materials will be supplemented from other resources.
Special link: Please click on this link in order to find special topics. Instructors might ask you to refer these special topics to complete some projects / group work as the semester progresses.