10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. - Monday, Oct. 21, 2013
The Blood Drive is an opportunity for students, faculty, staff and the community to give back to others by donating blood. The Blood Drive is sponsored by The Community Blood Center out of Kansas City, MO.
1. Individuals are eligible to donate blood if they meet the Community Blood Center medical requirements
(see sheet attached)
2. Each organization that wishes to compete for Homecoming points must pre-register on the Homecoming registration day.
3. Credit will be given only if the donor successfully gives a pint of blood. Donations will be accepted by the organization’s members, friends, family or donors that are willing to give on the organizations behalf.
4. Credit will be given on the sole basis on a donor giving a pint of blood. There will NOT be credit given for deferrals of any kind. If someone is unable to give, then they may find someone to give on their behalf.
5. Only one credit is given per donor for the organization of their choice.
6. Solicitation of participants is welcomed to recruit donors, but not within the union.
7. Points will be awarded to registered competitive organizations according to the number of donations/credits that each group receives. There will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place.
8. Any Violation of the Community Blood Center’s rules and/or the Homecoming Rules will result in your organization’s disqualification from this event.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Kristie Brinkley, HLC Advisor/ Volunteer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org