10 a.m. - 7 p.m. - Monday, Oct. 21, 2013
Sign up at savealifenow.org
The Blood Drive is an opportunity for students, faculty, staff and the community to give back to others by donating blood. The Blood Drive is sponsored by The Community Blood Center out of Kansas City, MO.
1. Individuals are eligible to donate blood if they meet the Community Blood Center medical requirements
(see sheet attached)
2. Each organization that wishes to compete for Homecoming points must pre-register on the Homecoming registration day.
3. Only one credit is given per potential donor for the organization of their choice. Credit will be given to potential donors who present at the donation site.
4. In addition, if someone is unable to give, then they may find someone to give on their behalf. Donations will be accepted by the organization's members, friends, family or donors that are willing to give on the organizations behalf.
5. Solicitation of participants is welcomed to recruit donors, but not within the union.
6. Points will be awarded to registered competitive organizations according to the number of donations/credits that each group receives. There will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place.
7. Any Violation of the Community Blood Center’s rules and/or the Homecoming Rules will result in your organization’s disqualification from this event.