Cheer and Pep Rally
5 p.m. - Sunday, Oct. 12, 2014
4 p.m. - Friday, Oct. 17, 2014 Multipurpose Building
Groups compete against each other for the chance to be crowned Champions of Cheer. Come out and party with the competing organizations, the Mulekickers, cheerleaders and the Marching Mules. This event captures the true spirit of a college homecoming and gets current students, along with alumni and friends, pumped about the Mules football game the next day.
Cheer Contest Rules 2014
- Any student group may enter. There is no limit on the number of students the group may use in cheering.
- A required rehearsal is scheduled for Sunday, October12, at 5:00 pm in Union 240.
- Complete cheers must be performed at this rehearsal to be eligible for the competition.
- Groups will provide sample of outfits of what the group will wear.
- Contest will be held on Friday, October 18, from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Multipurpose Building.
- Judging will be based on: 40% Enthusiasm, 30% Quality/Clarity, 30% Originality
- Automatic disqualification for use of any profanity.
- Group performance is a maximum time of 1 (one) minute. Loss of points will result for groups exceeding the time limit.
- No P.A. system or recorded music or any other amplification may be used.
- All cheers must be supportive of UCM and the Homecoming theme.
- Awards will be presented at the pep rally.
- NO STUNTS!!!
- No heels and/or black soled shoes are allowed on the Multi. Gym floor.
If there are any questions please contact Katie Weber at email@example.com
Additional Homecoming Links