7 a.m. - 11 p.m.,
(design must be pre-approved by Office of Student Activities)
Spirit Windows Contest 2013
The Spirit Windows Contest consists of an organization decorating an assigned window in the UCM Union. The paintings should reflect the Homecoming theme of “Great MOments”.
- Painting of windows will take place according to the times determined by the HLC committee depending on location.
- Organizations are responsible for providing their own paint and supplies. Suggested paints are poster and tempera; paints must be removed with soap and water.
- Organizations are responsible for taking down the paint and cleaning the entire paint area.
- A drop cloth MUST be used in the event of spills while painting and cleaning up.
- Do NOT use the bathrooms to clean brushes. Please use the designated sink assigned.
- Organizations that have not removed the paint by the date assigned will be disqualified the following year.
- You must get your designed approved by the Office of Student Activities before you start painting.
- Painting should reflect the Homecoming theme
- The use of an overhead projector is NOT allowed.
- Judging criteria for Spirit Windows......
If there are any questions feel free to contact: Christina Parle email@example.com