The sign-up process has now started for current students!
Bonus! Free T-shirt and drawstring bag for the first 700 people to submit their apartment application or residence hall agreement. Pick up your prizes in the Housing Office, Ellis L23.
Residence hall room selection is first come, first served.
- Complete your residence hall agreement on your MyCentral account by Feb. 20 to be eligible for the FIRST round of sign ups. When you submit your housing agreement, you will get an email with information on dates when you are eligible sign up and how to pick your room, roommate and suitemates. You can also find instructions in our ONLINE INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
- During your designated sign-up dates, pick your room, roommate and suitemates online.
- Room retention online sign up (keep your current room) is Feb. 24-28 (must submit housing agreement by Feb. 20, currently live on an upper-class floor and not be displaced).
- FIRST round of online open sign up begins March 6 (must submit housing agreement by Feb. 20).
- Online open sign up begins March 11 (for those who submitted their housing agreement after Feb. 20).
Remember, all residence hall rooms will be double occupancy next year. To select your roommate and/or suitemates, you will need his or her 700# and birth date. Check your email for instructions.
Foster/Knox and Nickerson Apartments:
To be eligible to live in Foster/Knox, you must have 30 or more UCM-accepted credit hours and not be on academic probation. To be eligible to live in Nickerson, you must have 30-59 UCM-accepted credit hours and not be on academic probation.
Space is limited for Foster, Knox and Nickerson Apartments. Rooms will be assigned using a lottery system for those who apply on time. Foster, Knox and Nickerson apartments will be double occupancy next year. Be sure your desired roommate apply for an apartment.
- Students currently living in Foster, Knox or Nickerson: Complete your application on MyCentral by Jan. 15. Winners will be notified on Jan. 17 and will sign up for an apartment in the Housing Office Jan. 21-24.
- Students NOT currently living in Foster, Knox or Nickerson: Complete your online application on MyCentral by Jan. 29. Winners will be notified on Jan. 31 and will sign up for apartments in the Housing Office Feb. 3-7.
To be eligible to live here, you must have 60 or more UCM-accepted credit hours and not be on academic probation.
Space is limited for Todd Apartments.
- Students currently living in Todd: Complete your application for your current apartment by Jan. 24.
- Students who lived in Foster/Knox, but whose names weren't picked through the Foster/Knox lottery may apply to remaining Todd apartments Jan. 28-31.
Greenwood and Central Village Apartments:
To be eligible to live here, you must have 60 or more UCM-accepted credit hours, be at least 20 years old or a graduate student, and not be on academic probation.
These apartments are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis for new residents starting in March. Applications are available on MyCentral starting Dec. 2.
Existing residents will be able to reapply for their same apartment Feb. 17-28.