Furnished apartments are available for upperclass students or graduate students who have completed at least 30 credit hours or are at least 21 years old, and who are not having any academic or disciplinary problems. Furnished apartments include:
- Todd Apartments - one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Foster/Knox Apartments - one-bedroom apartments
- Nickerson Apartments - one-bedroom apartments
Unfurnished apartments are available for students who are at least 21 years of age, a graduate student or have a family, and do not have any academic or disciplinary problems. Central Village and Greenwood Park apartments are conveniently located on the southern edge of campus, away from all the hubbub. All units are air conditioned. One easy payment takes care of rent, Internet access, trash collection, cable television and water. The only extras you pay are for gas and electricity in the energy efficient apartments. Telephone service is not included, but is optional through a local provider.
- Central Village Apartments - one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments
- Greenwood Park Apartments - two-bedroom apartments
Download the University Apartment Application.