- Information for Employees
- Retirement Information
- Employee Benefits
- Jobs Available at UCM
- Mules4Hire (student jobs)
Criteria for Measurement
The CJS work comparison system assigns points to positions based on knowledge, complexity, and accountability.
- Knowledge is defined as the total of every kind of skill, however acquired, needed for competent job performance, including technical/professional knowledge, management knowledge, and human relations skills.
- Complexity is defined as the thinking required by the job for analyzing, evaluating, creating, reasoning, arriving at, and making conclusions, including scope and challenges.
- Accountability is defined as the responsibilities of the job for accomplishing results. It measures the autonomy, control, and relative organizational importance of those results, including freedom to act, impact, and magnitude.
Each of the criteria are comprised of multiple areas that are evaluated on a standardized scale, customized for UCM, with clear and distinct parameters.