- Information for Employees
- Retirement Information
- Employee Benefits
- Jobs Available at UCM
- Mules4Hire (student jobs)
Supervisors are responsible for:
- Conducting appraisals fairly and properly and in a timely manner;
- Keeping good records of their employee's accomplishments;
- Knowing the standards for their employee's performance; and
- Understanding and relaying to their employee his/her performance expectations.
Supervisors must provide direction and encouragement to employees regarding ways employees can continue to strive to reach their potentials.
Supervisors and employees are encouraged to discuss job performances and goals on an informal, day-to-day basis. To accomplish this in a professional manner requires a great deal of effort and time.
Supervisors must be willing to give both the effort and time to every employee supervised so the performance appraisal process will be meaningful and effective.