The Institute for Rural Emergency Management
- About IREM
- IREM Project Areas
- Rural Emergency Management Resources
- Crisis and Disaster Management Degree
- Crisis and Disaster Management Certificates
- International Emergency Management Student Association
Engaging Student Scholars
Students in the Crisis and Disaster Management program are required to engage in community service learning projects.
These projects include:
- Development of emergency exercises
- Researching new technologies
- Emergency planning
- Community preparedness
For more information or to suggest a community service learning project, contact the Institute for Rural Emergency Management at 660-543-4971 or email@example.com.