- The Spotlight
- Student Organizations
- Intramural/Sports Clubs
- Diversity Education
- CENTRAL Trek/Trips & Tours
- Non-Traditional Students
- Volunteer Services
- Week of Welcome
- Student Employment
- Contact Us
Campus Map & Tour
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
Student Funding Committee (SFC)
IMPORTANT NEWS: SPRING 2014 SFC forms are due no later than
April 2 by 8pm for events occurring between July 1- Dec. 31, 2014.
The purpose of the SFC is to assist, via funding, registered student organizations in their effort to:
• Sponsor services or events that directly contribute to the betterment of the UCM student community.
• Sponsor events on campus to improve the social, cultural, recreational, and educational offerings to the students and the rest of the University community.
• Participate in services or events designed to foster members’ educational, leadership or career focused growth, or to assist in the attainment of the respective organization’s mission/purpose.
• Sponsor physical and/ or environmental improvements in the quality of the UCM student community.
Want to know more? The SFC Guidelines are available online!
Student organization representatives may request for funding from Student Activities in Elliott Union 217 or by downloading the Proposal for Funding Form. This form may be typed into and printed for submission.
You must turn in all forms to Student Activities at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the meeting. All funding requests are required to be one semester in advance.
A SFC representative will contact you prior to the meeting to discuss any issues regarding your request or any information dealing with the meeting. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
Help With The Forms
- You must fill in all information to the best of your knowledge.
- You cannot save information entered into the form. Please save all of your information on a separate word or excel document for your records.
- Missing information or incorrect forms will be required to be completed or corrected before the scheduled meeting time.
- Print 2 copies of the finished form; 1 for your records, and 1 for the SFC to make copies.
Reimbursement forms to be used after SFC has approved the request