The University of Central Missouri has over 200 recognized student organizations. There are 8 different categories of organizations
- organizations must be tied to an academic program or department on campus
- Community Service
- Organizations that donate the majority of their time to being a service organization
- Cultural Heritage/Ethnic Identity
- Organizations that represent ethnic culture and heritage
- Honor Society
- Organizations that are recognized as an honors group. These groups have strict guidelines with GPA and hours.
- Recreational/Club Sport
- Organizations that is physically active.
- Organizations that a religiously based
- Social Greek Organizations
- Organization must be charter on campus.
- Special Interest/Miscellaneous
- Organizations that do not fall into any of the other categories but still have an interest to be on campus
How to “investigate” student organizations at UCM!
- Go to the UCM Homepage (www.ucmo.edu)
- Under the Current Student section, click on “MyCentral.”
- Enter your 700# and password
- Click on the Groups Icon
- Click “Group Index”
- Search for any organization that might interest you under each of the categories!
For a list of registered student organizations, click here