Parents & Visitors
- For Parents of Students
- Who do I contact about...
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act
- Immunization Policy
- Orientation Information
- Public Safety
- Requirements for Admission
- Residency Information
- Special Credit By Examination
- Stateline Grant Program
- Tips for Parents
- Campus & Community Resources
- Campus Visit Information
- Events & Activities
- Parent Newsletter
- Student Financial Services
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
Deciding on a Major
Through the process of clarifying their academic, career and other lifetime goals, students respect and appreciate when parents:
- Exhibit patience, tolerance and support when they change directions.
- Identify their strengths, limitations and potential and allow them to make final decisions.
- Communicate genuine understanding and/or agreement about the final major or program selected.
On-Campus Tuition / Credit Hour
Please see our cost calculator for more information.