Parents & Visitors
- For Parents of Students
- Who do I contact about...
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act
- Immunization Policy
- Orientation Information
- Public Safety
- Requirements for Admission
- Residency Information
- Special Credit By Examination
- Stateline Grant Program
- Tips for Parents
- Campus & Community Resources
- Campus Visit Information
- Events & Activities
- Parent Newsletter
- Student Financial Services
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
Student stress usually peaks around exam time. It can seem overwhelming, especially in December, when students are trying to squeeze in holiday gatherings. You can help them through this stressful time by:
- Encouraging your son or daughter to share their exam schedule with you in advance so you know what to expect.
- Limiting or altering family expectations during the days preceding an important exam.
- Encouraging your son or daughter to maintain healthy eating and sleeping habits.
On-Campus Tuition / Credit Hour
Please see our cost calculator for more information.