To assist students in career planning, parents should encourage students to:
- Take classes applicable to more than one career or life direction.
- Participate in campus and community organizations.
- Participate in community service.
- Frequently visit academic advisers and the Career Resource Center.
- Take classes to enhance communication skills.
- Seek opportunities to interact with others who are not like them.
- Study abroad or complete internships.
- Study a second language.
- Visit the Career Services website designed especially for parents of future freshman and current students.
On-Campus Tuition / Credit Hour
Please see our cost calculator for more information.