Parents & Visitors
- For Parents of Students
- Who do I contact about...
- Costs & Financial Aid
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act
- Immunization Policy
- Orientation Information
- Public Safety
- Requirements for Admission
- Residency Information
- Special Credit By Examination
- Stateline Grant Program
- Tips for Parents
- Campus & Community Resources
- Campus Visit Information
- Events & Activities
- Parent Newsletter
- Student Financial Services
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
To assist students in career planning, parents should encourage students to:
- Take classes applicable to more than one career or life direction.
- Participate in campus and community organizations.
- Participate in community service.
- Frequently visit academic advisers and the Career Resource Center.
- Take classes to enhance communication skills.
- Seek opportunities to interact with others who are not like them.
- Study abroad or complete internships.
- Study a second language.
- Visit the Career Services website designed especially for parents of future freshman and current students.
On-Campus Tuition / Credit Hour
Please see our cost calculator for more information.