- Personal Safety & Awareness
- University Police
- Parking Services
- Bicycle Regulations
- Access Control
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Emergency Planning
- Contact Our Staff
If you're with someone who has had too much to drink:
- Don't let the person drink more alcohol.
- Help the person avoid dangerous situations, such as driving, wandering outside, and sexual encounters.
- If the person is unconscious, call 911. Put the person on his/her side to prevent choking if vomiting occurs.
Report a Crime
Emergency - 911
Public Safety - 660-543-4123
Warrensburg Police Department - 660-747-9134
Johnson County Sheriffs Department - 660-747-5511