- Personal Safety & Awareness
- University Police
- Parking Services
- Bicycle Regulations
- Access Control
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Emergency Planning
- Contact Our Staff
Sexual Rights and Responsibilities
Women should know.. you have the right to
- dress as you please
- agree to have sex with someone and then change your mind at any time.
- be treated with respect at all times.
You have the responsibility to
- talk openly and honestly about your sexual expectations, wishes and intentions
- assert yourself by standing up for your rights
- take an equal role in your relationships with men
- reject sexual stereotypes that define women as passive, weak, and irrational.
Men should know.. you do not have the right to pressure or force a woman to have sex, even if
- you paid for her dinner or a night out
- you've had sex with her before
- she agrees to have sex with you, then changes her mind
- she dresses provocatively, flirts, or "comes on" to you
- you met her at a bar or picked her up hitchhiking
- you think women enjoy being forced to have sex or want to be persuaded.
Report a Crime
Emergency - 911
Public Safety - 660-543-4123
Warrensburg Police Department - 660-747-9134
Johnson County Sheriffs Department - 660-747-5511