Student Experience and Engagement
- Our Office
- Accessiblity Services
- Student Activities
- Campus Advocate
- Career Services
- Child Care Center
- Community Engagement
- Counseling Center
- Dining Services
- Elliott Union
- Health Center
- Military and Veteran Services
- Student Affairs Assessment
- University Housing
Welcome to the online version of the University of Central Missouri's Student Handbook. This resource will be helpful in providing a wealth of information regarding virtually all aspects of a student's life at UCM.
Choosing to become a citizen of the University of Central Missouri implies an acceptance of and willingness to contribute to the common goals and purposes of the community. The Central Community Creed outlines the principals which guide the creation and maintenance of desired community at Central Missouri. The Creed also provides a framework for individual behaviors which help build our vision.
As a member of the Central Missouri community, I will join in building ...
- a learning community, by striving for academic and personal excellence and by promoting the value of education and lifelong learning.
- an open community, by creating and maintaining effective channels of communication and by accepting and respecting individuals whose values, ideas, beliefs, and life experiences may be different from my own.
- a caring community, by seeking opportunities to serve and by supporting and affirming the well-being of others.
- a just community, by behaving in ways which are ethical, honest, equitable, trustworthy, civil, and respectful.
- a disciplined community, by seeking to understand and fulfill personal responsibilities, by upholding university guidelines and by working toward self and community betterment.
- a celebrative community, by observing and honoring existing traditions and by seeking and creating opportunities to enrich and define Central.
- a purposeful community, by helping to shape and achieve the common goals of the University of Central Missouri.
What is the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act?
This is a policy designated to state, in general fashion, the implementation of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act at the University of Central Missouri. If there are any questions, or if further details are needed, you may contact the office of the Vice President for Student Experience and Engagement for assistance.
To learn more about the Federal Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), please reference the links provided.Discrimination/Harassment Procedures
Rights and Responsibilities
Greetings from the Vice Provost of Student Experience and Engagement
|Welcome to UCM and to the services and opportunities that are offered through the UCM Student Experience and Engagement.