If you're not already a Central Missouri student, join us for the summer ... it's easy! Enrollment for the 2014 Summer Sessions begins March 24. You may apply online or you may visit UCM's Office of Admissions in the Ward Edwards building room 1400. They are a wonderful resource for many frequently asked questions regarding the enrollment process.
Undergraduate enrollment for the 2014 Summer Sessions begins March 24. Enrollment schedules are based upon specific hours completed. After being admitted, first-time undergraduate students, transfer students, and students returning after one or more terms of absence should make an advising appointment with their college Academic Advising office.
- Gateway Center, Ward Edwards 1900, (660) 543-4721
- Harmon College of Business and Professional Studies, Ward Edwards, 1600 (660) 543-8577
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Martin 124, (660) 543-4814
- College of Health, Science and Technology, Administration Building 104, (660) 543-4554
- College of Education, Lovinger 2160, (660) 543-4888
Graduate enrollment for the 2014 Summer Sessions begins March 26. Once admitted, graduate students may enroll in classes online through UCM’s MyCentral. Students must also know their student identification number and personal identification number (PIN). If you experience difficulty self-enrolling through this system, contact the Graduate Studies, Ward Edwards bldg. Room 1800, or call 1-877-729-8266, ext 3. The application deadline for a Summer 2014 graduate degree is June 6, 2014.
Enrollment for the 2014 Summer Sessions begins March 24. For more information, contact the Office of Extended Studies, Humphreys bldg. Room 410, Warrensburg, MO 64093 or call 660-543-4984 or 1-877-729-8266 ext 2.
Important Things to Remember Before Enrolling for Summer
• Barring unforeseen circumstances, except for workshops, summer courses will not be canceled for low enrollment.
• Students may earn a maximum of 12 credit hours during the 2014 Summer Sessions.