- About the School
- Bachelor Degrees
- Minor Areas of Study
- Graduate Programs
- Technology Internship
- For Future Students
- For Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Information
- Research/Grants & Community Support
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Technology (transfer program) will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Demonstrate lifelong learning by applying current mathematic, scientific, technical knowledge, and research methods to problem solving and by adapting to emerging applications in the technology fields.
- Creatively identify, analyze and solve technology related problems and improve processes in both technical and managerial realms.
- Practice effective personal and technical communication in both oral and written forms.
- Understand the need for working in teams and demonstrate the ability to effectively work and communicate in teams as well as lead teams.
- Demonstrate a respect for and knowledge of contemporary professional, societal, and global issues.
- Demonstrate technical competency in their chosen option: Management, Construction, Electronics, Manufacturing, Quality Systems, Virtual Media, or General Technology.