- About the School
- Bachelor Degrees
- Minor Areas of Study
- Master's Degrees
- Doctoral Program
- Technology Internship
- For Future Students
- For Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Information
- Research/Grants & Community Support
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Technology will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Apply mathematical, statistical and scientific principles to industrial situations to maintain and enhance the work within industry.
- Use the computer proficiently as an essential tool in planning, monitoring, and controlling of work within industry.
- Understand management concepts of cost estimating, quality improvement, scheduling, production planning and control, industrial supervision, work design and ergonomics and plant layout and materials handling.
- Communicate effectively in both individual and team situations using both oral and written communications.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to solve industrial problems in both individual and team situations.
Read more details on related career titles, related job listing/job search web sites, and affiliated organizations at Career Services or visit What can I do with a Major in Technology?