The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Technology will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Apply mathematical, statistical and scientific principles to industrial situations to maintain and enhance the work within industry.
- Use the computer proficiently as an essential tool in planning, monitoring, and controlling of work within industry.
- Understand management concepts of cost estimating, quality improvement, scheduling, production planning and control, industrial supervision, work design and ergonomics and plant layout and materials handling.
- Communicate effectively in both individual and team situations using both oral and written communications.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to solve industrial problems in both individual and team situations.